Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Au Revoir

Yay! I'm flying out on my big trip tomorrow morning. I'll be in Thailand for a week, so probably won't have much access to a computer, but in a week's time I'll be in Paris. First up, I'll be visiting the flea markets at Clignancourt and Vanves, so hopefully I'll be able to post lots of photos of beautiful things I see there. Also, I'll include some pics of the house where I'll be swapping. Before I go, I'm just posting some last-minute images of picture frames I found at the op-shop recently:

8 comments:

Michelle said...

ooooooooooohhhhhh have a wonderful wonderful trip !!!!!!! How exciting for you !!!! Can't wait to see your findings....have a fabulous time !!

Jen said...

Have an awesome trip! I can't wait to see the pics!!! : )

My Notting Hill said...

Bon voyage! Can't wait to hear about Paris.

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Have a lovely, wonderful trip!

Bexy said...

ahhhhh, your'e gonna have such a good time and i'm really jealous. take care and take loads of pictures for us all to see.

Unknown said...

Shame, I only just found you and you are going!! I love your blog, and hope you keep posting while away, I'd love to see the photos too! Enjoy, it will be an experience of a lifetime!
Sue

Villa Anna said...

Ahhhh Beth I am greeeeeeen! hehe ;)

Have a fantastic holiday, I'm sure it's well overdue.

I CAN'T WAIT to see the pics from clignancourt, I was like a kid in a candystore when I was there last year cept I was a kid with no money haha.

Anna :)

beth said...

Thanks everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...