Monday, May 19, 2008

The Trip So Far....

In Paris now after a week in Thailand with my gorgeous sons, Dave and Mont:

Dave and I on a bike outside our hotel on the island of Koh Tao:

When I got to Paris, I went to the flea market at Vanves and bought these beautiful fabrics:

Today it was the flea markets at Clignancourt, which I didnt like as much. Found the ultimate bath but have no way of getting it home:
Will send more info on Paris and Thailand soon - having trouble with the AZERTY keyboard.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Id have to say, that is a great bath, cant you squeeze it in your bag?
Sue

fleur-de-lys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fleur-de-lys said...

Aw, handsome sons indeed ;-) They look healthy, thank goodness - especially after the ear dramas.

dee said...

I just landed here and your blog is lovely:) Did you go to Koh Pha Ngan? I want to go back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...