Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chic Retreat II



While I'm on the subject of great places to stay, I've also recently been reading about High Road House in Chiswick, London. I've got to say that it's probably due to the fact that it has a similar aesthetic to Olive Grove Retreat, with its use of a predominately white palette. The other feature these two destinations have in common is a bath in the bedroom. I have previously extolled the virtues of this arrangement on this blog, it being a central item on my fantasy-decor list, along with a wall full of plates and a library ladder. But I digress. The hotel has a website www.highroadhouse.co.uk, which once again I was unable to access. These images are from http://www.concierge.com/bestof/hotlist/2007/london/detail?id=11415&lastUrl=/bestof/hotlist/2007/london. Love the floor tiles in the attached brasserie as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...