Sunday, January 27, 2008

Glorious Colour








Most of the images I post from other blogs have a rather neutral palette, but occasionally I find myself drawn to inspiring rooms that are laden with colour. An example of this would be the photos of Sam Robinson's house that I posted a couple of weeks ago. I discovered a new blog today called Enhance the Everyday by Pia Jane Bijerk, in which she posts photos of the home of photographer, Debi Treloar. The top two photos are care of Debi's website, www.debitreloar.com, and display the more neutral palette I'm used to. They are just as beautiful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely, isn't debi's home divine? thanks for the mention! and thanks for stopping by, i am intrigued about your boatshed home, i will wander through your blog and see if i can find some images from it, do you have photos?

Living the life in The Little City said...

Very inspiring. And, a good blog, too.

Mary said...

Thanks for calling by ! I will get round to that meme sooner or later!

But now I just want to read your blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...