Saturday, March 29, 2008

Light Relief












I've been to a local Film Festival. Saw 6 films in about 28 hours. Am now emotionally drained from too much death, torture, suicide and violence (when I mention Into the Wild, Home Song Stories, La Vie En Rose and Black Book, those of you who've seen them will understand completely). I really enjoyed them, but now have a need for a little light relief. Luckily I've been saving some images of gorgeous rooms from Desire to Inspire during the recent past. So I'll post these and cheer myself up.

5 comments:

simply seleta said...

That's it. I'm painting my carriage house floors cream.

Michelle said...

Lovely images.....I particularly like the bed under the window and the gorgeous painting above the bath...lovely !!!

beth said...

Yeah,I love the white floors look, but my husband is taking some persuading:)

Teal Chic said...

Love these, they're all gorgeous...and full of brilliant ideas :)

vintageandart said...

Gorgeous pics. Love the patchwork wall and the blue couch with the pops of colour especially,thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...