Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Atlantic Guest Houses Byron Bay

Just arrived back from a relaxing trip to beautiful Byron Bay, where we stayed at Atlantic Guest Houses. It is situated right in the middle of town and is made up of several buildings comprising various types of accommodation from shared to suite. I just loved the decor. These are two of the thoughtfully-planned buildings:




I'm not sure what they look like inside, but judging from the exterior, I'd say rather good. We stayed in one of the rooms in another building - the Coconut. It was tastefully decorated and very light and airy with its own en suite and outdoor area:


It opened off this hallway (I love the chairs):


And the mid-century buffet:


At the end of the hall at the back of the building was this gorgeous kitchen, complete with recipe books and everything you would need to cook up a storm:


Bifold doors opened out onto this great outdoor area:


I would certainly recommend staying there, and can't wait to go again. It was very reasonably priced, too.

4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

I am glad you gave us an update. I am always at Byron and looking for new places to stay. Thanks for the heads up.

Laura said...

I've been reading your blog for a while... the hubby and I met and fell in love in Australia... we spent a lot of time in Byron Bay... mainly Belongil beach... I finally followed became a follower today (I should have done this a lot sooner)... Now I can catch up on your lovely posts, as soon as possible. Lx

Andrea said...

i've driven past so many times, and always wondered what it was like inside!! Thanks for the photo journey!

Scandi Coast Home said...

I LoVe this......
a little bit Scandi & a little bit Coastal!!!
My kind of place......
.............................
Tania Maree xx
(new follower on google friend connect)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...