Thursday, January 17, 2008

The New Man in My Life



Meet the new man in my life - Louis. After several months of me pursuing him, he's finally mine. The only problem is that he doesn't really fit into the boatshed. It's only going to be more of a problem when his sisters Louise and Louisa move in. The first photo is of him outside waiting to come in (What a gentleman!) In the second, he's made it in the door, and he's standing awkwardly with his really cool pillow friend, but he still hasn't found his niche yet. I'll keep you posted about the space situation when the girls arrive.

6 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Welcome, Louis! He'll fit right in in no time -you can tell he has personality in spades.

Jo Walker said...

I find a glass of champagne works wonders!

Things That Inspire said...

I love this post! I hope you and Louis have a long, happy life together.

RP said...

He He... Louis is very handsome!
MrsPotter

London Calling said...

Charmed, I'm sure.

blah said...

Louis! lovely to meet you - I trust you don't give this lady as much grief as the male homo sapien species can give us women!!

Boat shed - Very handsome and wise choice - you can always sit on him if he won't be quiet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...