Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Noosa

On our way south to Noosa we stopped at Eumundi. The markets weren't on but I stopped at one of my favourite bookshops and bought Frommer's Paris on $90 a Day, a bargain at $8. It's five years old, but I wanted it for the walking tours of the Marais, Montmartre and Latin Quarter, which I'll hopefully be doing next year:

The streetscape of Eumundi:

At Noosa, we're staying at the Breakfree Ocean Breeze. At $124 a night it's a steal for a Hastings St location. The kitchen is massive, and one of only two we've had with a dishwasher:

I could do some serious entertaining here:

All the comforts of home:

The view outside the room:

We got another great 3 nights for the price of 2 deal with Stella Resorts. The pool looks very inviting, but the shops of Hastings Street and the beach are calling. What a dilemma!

2 comments:

lyonskin said...

Still looking very special up there. Are you going to be able to be happy back here?

beth said...

What can you do? I guess I've just got to make it special back there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...