Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

Now that I am committed to renovating my kitchen, I'm looking everywhere for ideas. These images are from a local vegetarian restaurant, Pilgrim's at Huskisson. I love the combination of mismatched timber tables, blue metal chairs, polished concrete floor and Ikea utensil holder:
The  industrial lighting against the pressed metal ceiling panels is gorgeous:

I love the stainless steel counters:

And the chalkboard and wooden blocks:

The burgers taste pretty good too.

4 comments:

beachcomber said...

looks like a cute restaurant!

Leah - The Inside Story said...

These guys are good friends of ours, haven't they done a great job. Hope you're getting some good inspiration and can't wait to see what you do. Leahxx

Andrea said...

It looks like a great cafe - good combination of styles!!

Comeca Jones said...

Im loving the style as well.Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...