Monday, March 21, 2011

Kitchen Makeover Time

The time has come and I can't ignore it any longer. This kitchen needs a makeover. It's not in the boatshed but is in another house not too far away:


I have a few ideas which have been helped along by the latest Freedom catalogue. I love this stool:





And this chair:




I would love a kitchen island and this free-standing one with stainless steel benchtop would look great:




Especially with this pot rack above it:
I'll post my other ideas this week.

4 comments:

beachcomber said...

i like those white chairs too. look forward to the finished product!

Camille said...

I love the inset arch, and your ideas seem like so much fun!

the old boathouse said...

I love all your ideas especially the stool. Your kitchen looks very interesting will you be keeping the groovy arch?

beth said...

Yes, I'll be keeping the arch. I think I'll paint it with chalkboard paint. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...